Boat Trip to Thodorou Island from Chania
We set off at approximately 10 am from the old Venetian port of Chania for the island of Thodorou.
Apart from the blue magic that surrounds it, the island of Thodorou is quite distinguished due to its rare flora and fauna, such as the Cretan wild goat, known as kri-kri.
Due to its variety and rarity of plants and animals, it has been designated as a protected area under the Natura 2000 program. The few remaining ruins of the two castles that used to dominate the area are of special historical value.
A very interesting feature of the islet is the cave on the south side of the island that looks like a monster with its mouth wide open; as the legend has it, the monster was petrified when the islanders’ prayers to saints were heard.
You have a long time to enjoy the scenery, relax and swim until about 6 pm, when we return to the port of Chania.
Things To Know
- What's Included
- Skipper & Crew Services
- Full meal on the boat
- Fruit Salad
- Wine, Beers, Water, Refreshments, Snacks
- Spirits, Cocktails & Champagnes (Upon Request)
- Special Services (Upon Request)
- Departure & Return
Chania Port (Old Venetian Harbour)
- Cancellation Policy
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- All required protective equipment is provided.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned.
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles.
- What is the maximum group size?
- The maximum group size is 8 persons with Scape.
- The maximum group size is 5 persons with Technohull 999.
|Boat||1 May - 15 July||15 July - 30 Aug||1 Sept - 30 Oct|
|Scape||700 €||1100 €||800 €|
|Technohull 999||650 €||800 €||700 €|