Boat Trip to Stavros - Seitan Limania - Marathi from Chania
This cruise will get you to know the famous beach of Stavros, the heavenly Seitan Limania and the sheltered coves of Marathi beach. The cruise starts and ends at the old port of Chania. Departure time: 10 am/ Return time: 6 pm.
Our first destination is Stavros, located 17km northeast of Chania, at the northernmost edge of Cape Akrotiri. The two beaches of Stavros are well-known for their crystal clear turquoise waters and are well-organized. The very steep camel-shaped mountain opposite the beach, where Anthony Quinn filmed scenes for the Oscar winning movie “Zorba the Greek”, adds to the grandeur of the area.
Our next stop is Seitan Limania (Satan’s Bay). In the wild landscape, amidst huge rocks there is a deep blue sea strip that makes up an enchanting backdrop. It seems that really no photo can deliver the beauty of this place!
Our last destination is Marathi. Marathi is a crystal clear beach, with calm small bays well protected from the winds! It is ideal for children and for one last dive before our return! You will find several taverns with fresh seafood in the area.
Things To Know
- What's Included
- Skipper & Crew Services
- Full meal on the boat
- Fruit Salad
- Wine, Beers, Water, Refreshments, Snacks
- Spirits, Cocktails & Champagnes (Upon Request)
- Special Services (Upon Request)
- Departure & Return
Chania Port (Old Venetian Harbour)
- Cancellation Policy
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- All required protective equipment is provided.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned.
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles.
- What is the maximum group size?
- The maximum group size is 8 persons with Scape.
- The maximum group size is 5 persons with Technohull 999.
|Boat||1 May - 15 July||15 July - 30 Aug||1 Sept - 30 Oct|
|Scape||1300 €||1700 €||1350 €|
|Technohull 999||850 €||1100 €||1000 €|